Here you have the hotel/ryokan location on the map in Japan those are generally good at accessibility. It has only in Japanese but you could reach to the website of each facility by clicking the link shown on the map. Other than Ohayo Travel’s list through our own survery, we have several external information sources.
(So far the map is only in Japanese and the data sources are also mostly in Japanese only. English translation of the map is to be made in due course.)
External information sources
- 全国バリアフリー旅行情報 （All Japan Barrier-free Travel Inforamtion): Information is in Japanese only, but based on the field survey, it has more than 20 photographs for each facility..
- シルバースターの宿 (Silver Star Hotels): In Japanese only. Hotels and ryokans that have a certain level of facilities and services to senior persons. Their quality standard is shown here (Japanese)
- やどきゅー（やどきゅう） バリアフリーの宿 (Yadokyu Barrier-free Accomodation): also only in Japanese. Large number of hotes/ryokans are registered though the accessibility information is limited.
- Tokyo Universal Design Navi : Machine translation in English. You could also refer to other Toyo accessibility information in this site.
- 沖縄県バリアフリーマップ (Okinawa Pref. Barrier-free Map, Japanese only) Accessible facilities in Okinawa Island
- カムイ大雪バリアフリーツアーセンター (Kamui Daisetsu Barrier-free Tour Center, Japanese only) Accessible facilities and services in Hokkaido
- 東京都障害者休養ホーム事業 (Tokyo Pref.Accomodation for Disabled, Japanese only). List of accomodations designated by Tokyo Metropolitan Government suitable for pleisure stays of disabled persons and children.