The goal of the training is to enhance participants’ capacity to work for those who have difficulty in mobility communication, etc. when they go around Tokyo
- 【Purpose of the program】 To increase the skill and knowledge of people who wish to support elderly and disabled people when they do sightseeing Tokyo.
- 【Program content】While walking in a group to go through one of the courses introduced in Tokyo Sightseeing Accessibility Guide, you will learn: 1) Techniques of supporting the elderly and the disabled in town walks in Tokyo 2) Tips to make them enjoy Tokyo as tourists 3) Basics of hospitality (Omotenashi)
- 【Trainers】 Masami Nagahashi, the specialist in accessible travel Takao Muroi, experienced travel concierge Yoji Saito, experienced travel supporter Kuniyasu Nomura, Ohayo Travel Corporation, “Tokyo City Guide Kentei” certification holder. ]
- 【Date/Time】9:00-13:00 Saturday August 29, 2020
- 【Meet at】“Shinbashi Ekimae Koban” Police Box
- 【Route】 Atago Jinja Shrine, Hibiya Park, National Diet Building in Nagatacho (“Tokyo Sightseeing Accessible Guide” 1. Toranomon, Hibiya, Nagatacho
- 【Number of participants】up to 15 participants
- 【Admission fee】 JPY1,000 to be paid at the meeting point (please note the cost for public transportation and admission fees if any shall be born by the participants)
- 【How to register】Please click here to proceed.
- 【Application due】by 24:00 Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Remarks: If you have fevers, coughs, and other symptoms within 14 days before the event date, you should not attend the event. You need to wear a mask during the event. We check your body temperature and if you have a fever, we might ask you not to join then.
Please also note that the future development of new coronavirus epidemic status in Japan may suspend this event to be shifted to a later date.
If you have any queries, please contact at Kuniyasu Nomura, Ohayo Travel Corporation
Mail firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone 042-315-3261