We will going to launch a series of seminars “Tokyo Accessible Travel Support & Omotenashi Learning Program” starting from July 4. Please check the below details and if you are interested, do not hesitate to join us.
Tokyo Accessible Travel Support & Omotenashi Learning Program
- What is it for?
To increase the skill and knowledge of people who wish to support elderly and disabled people when they do sightseeing Tokyo.
What is it like?
While walking in a group to go through one of the courses introduced in Tokyo Sightseeing Accessibility Guide, you will learn:
1) Techniques of supporting the elderly and the disabled in towns in Tokyo
2) Tips to make them enjoy as tourists
3) Basics of hospitality (Omotenashi)
4) How to use Poketalk, an AI interpreter
Masami Nagahashi, specialist in accessible travel
Takao Muroi, experienced travel concierge
Yoji Saito, experienced travel supporter
Kuniyasu Nomura, Ohayo Travel Corporation, “Tokyo City Guide Kentei” certification holder.
【Date/Time】9:00-13:00 Saturday July 4, 2020
【Meet at】”Shinbashi Ekimae Koban” Police Box https://japantravel.navitime.com/en/area/jp/spot/02410-130000161/
【Route】 Atago Jinja Shrine, Hibiya Park, Parliament Building in Nagatacho (“Tokyo Sightseeing Accessible Guide” 1. Toranomon, Hibiya, Nagatacho https://www.sangyo-rodo.metro.tokyo.lg.jp/tourism/accessible/en/course18_04.php)
【Availavle for】up to 15 participants
【admission fee】 JPY1,000円 to be paid at the meeting point (please note the cost for public transportation shall be born by the participants)
- How to register
【from Web Form】 Please click here to proceed.
【Fax or mail】Please fill in
1) the date of the training, 2) your name, 3)organization name you belong to (if appropriate), 4) contact phone number we can reach you daytime, and 5) questions / requests, if any, and send it to either
- 【application due by】24:00 Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- If you have any queries, please contact below:
Kuniyasu Nomura, Ohayo Travel Corporation
Mail email@example.com Phone 042-315-3261 Fax 050-3588-0678
Please note that the future development of new corona virus epidemic status in Japan may suspend this event to be shifted to a later date. For those 。
- Events following July program:
Saturday, 12th September 9:00-13:00 Hamamatsu-cho, Asakusa
Saturday, 3rd October 9:00-13:00 (course is to be decided)